Friday, February 20, 2009

Locks of Love

A week ago today, I went into Salon Evangelos to get my hair cut. The plan was for me to cut 10 inches off to do a Locks of Love donation. Now, if you know me at all you know that getting a haircut, especially a major haircut, is not something I go into lightly. I went into the salon breathing deeply and reminding myself that it is a blessing, truly, to have the hair to give.


Vance has been cutting my hair for 15 years... though less so in the last couple as many things have been cut from the budget while we juggle these two houses. But, he knows how to cut my curls into something that works and I was grateful to have a new cut that works well with my crazy hair.

So, all in all, hard as it was, it went well and I am happy. Hopefully, the hair I am donating to Locks of Love will make someone else happy, too. : )

Enjoy the video!





No comments: