Monday, January 4, 2010

Hearts at Home Blog!

Happy New Year!

With my children back to school and 2/3 of my house somewhat cleaned, I am taking a few minutes to update my blog. It has been a while but I will keep chipping away at this task until I am happier with the frequency of my posts. I am thankful you continue to read along. : )

I am grateful to be blogging with Hearts at Home again this year. Today, my blog is featured on their site. If you have traveled here from there, welcome! If you stopped here first today, I want to encourage you to bop on over to the Hearts website and take a look around. There are so many resources for women there, I know you will feel right at home. Hearts at Home's website is http://www.hearts-at-home.org/. If you are looking for the blog area, click on "What We Offer" at the top of the page and choose blog from the drop-box. There are guest bloggers featured there each weekday and you will find many ideas and words of encouragement within these blogs.

While visiting their site, please look over the conference information. Registration for the National Conference is now open and it is an amazing experience. Totally, TOTALLY worth your time! : ) I cannot wait to go myself!

Blessings on your day!

No comments: