Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tweaking

Good morning! Perhaps you have wandered in from Facebook or through Blogspot or clicked over from CWO Blogroll and suddenly feel that you may be in the wrong spot. Things just do not look the same. No fear, my friends! I spent some time tweaking my blog last night and moving some things around. A little Spring cleaning, perhaps...

There are a couple of things you may want to check out while you are here.

1. Did you know you can get this blog emailed directly to you? Check for the box on the right and add your email address. You will get a notification that you must answer and then, whenever I write a new post, it will come right to you.

2. I moved old posts up to an easier to find spot. There are several posts that have gotten a lot of traffic... Check out "Blog Rewind: Boots to Sandals" and "Josiah in the Tub". The archive is there for you to peruse so feel free to wander on through. : )

3. I have updated my Blog List... There are some amazing blogs out there written by amazing folks. Take a look, when you get a chance. New to that list is Caryn Rivadeneira who has a brand new book out that sounds like a great read. Also, there is a another new addition to help you save money! Check the list on the right.

4. As always, you can click through to my website from this page, too. If you are looking for a speaker for your group, conference or retreat, be sure to check to see if my topics might fit the bill. I frequently add new topics to my speaking list and would love to work with you to meet the goals and dreams you have for your event.

So, you are not lost. This is the same blog! : ) There are things to check out and stuff to read. I hope you like the changes.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)