Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook--April 13, 2010

If you blog, you can do this, too. C'mon, you can do it! Join in the fun!

Outside my window... birds are singing and the sun is shining. Looks like spring! I even have a few tulips opening up. Beautiful.

I am thinking... that I am tired. It is kind of a weary week here... and it's only Tuesday! Maybe today I can find a way to regroup.

I am thankful for... open windows. I love the fresh air and feel like the house is breathing a sigh of relief.

From the kitchen... Parmesan chicken and noodles for dinner tonight... Might try to find some energy to bake some goodies for my little ones.

I am wearing... dark grey capris, a black, short-sleeved shirt and flip flops.

I am creating... a new support material for my playing outside speaking topic. I am excited to get it done and cannot wait to offer it when I speak. Hoping it proves to be as helpful as I hope it will.

I am going... to speak this Friday in the Chicago suburbs and next weekend in Michigan.

I am reading... The Marriage Project. You will hear more about it here soon.

I am hoping... to plan a fun and educational summer for my children. Camping, here we come! I am really just so excited!

I am hearing... our dog Lexie eating in the kitchen, a commercial on TV, birds outside, a far away lawn mower.

Around the house... is a mess. How will I ever get caught up on laundry??

One of my favorite things... coffee. Totally. Just had a cup with a friend... split a muffin, too. I just love it. Love the smell, the taste... Maybe I should go make a pot.

A few plans for the rest of the week... LOTS of baseball and soccer. Honestly, I am just trying to keep up with crock pot meals for our busy nights and focusing on enjoying the ride. I know we are really, really busy right now but I don't want to wish it away. Our days might be full but we are still spending time together. Plus, I love watching my kids do the things they love. Oh! One more thing! I am trying for yet another She Speaks scholarship. Pray with me?

A picture I would like to share... Here is Lexie, our golden doodle... who is currently chomping away in the kitchen. : )


Blessings on your day!

Looking for more like this: Check this out:


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2010/04/april-kind-of-daybook.html

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Nadia,

Thanks for dropping by my blog porch, I will put your site on my blog list so I can read updates from you, okay. =)

Nice to see a pic of your Lexie. She is adorable! Next up, I'll post a pic of our Milkshake too. =)

Have a great Wednesday! =)