Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

If you blog, you can do this, too. When you get to the bottom, leave your information so others can find your thoughts on the Simple Woman's Daybook, too! C'mon, you can do it! Join in the fun!

Outside my window... the sun! It is shining and gorgeous and I am so happy to see it.

I am thinking... my speaking engagements this week and Hearts at Home this weekend.

I am thankful for... quiet. I can hear the clock ticking on the wall. With four kiddos, this is pretty unusual!

From the kitchen...Made pumpkin spice muffins for breakfast... still thinking about dinner.

I am wearing... black yoga pants and a Trinity Christian College t-shirt... AND FLIP FLOPS. Happy feet. : )

I am creating... a book. I am still seeking accountability. Email or message me!

I am going... to get a haircut in about 3 hours. If you know me, you know this is a big deal for me. I have always (almost) had long hair and I don't take any haircuts lightly. : )

I am reading... Fearless by Max Lucado and The Time Traveler's Wife.

I am hoping... to get my Easter Devotional materials to the printer today. Need some?

I am hearing... The clock, the fridge, the ice maker. This is the first place we have lived with an ice maker and I LOVE the sound.

Around the house... There is far more mess than I am comfortable with...

One of my favorite things... Is a cup of hot coffee and time and space to breathe.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Get Easter devotional materials to the printer, put in an order for more business cards, make one super couponing trip, prepare for my speaking engagements and then get ready for an amazing time with friends at Hearts at Home.

A few pictures for today:







Looking for other writers on this topic?

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Leave your information in the box below so we can find you, too! : )

1 comment:

Jhona O. said...

I love flip flop season! I also love pumpkin spice muffins. I also love the color purple and I think your blog background is purple. I hope you have a productive week!! Blessings to you!