Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

If you blog, you can do this, too. C'mon, you can do it! Join in the fun!

Outside my window... there are fuzzy little blooms on one of my maples in the front yard.

I am thinking... about She Speaks... Can I make it happen? I so want to go.

I am thankful for... hints of spring... my children's voices as they counted robins on the way to school...

From the kitchen...So, I have some cooked, cut chicken. What should I make for dinner?

I am wearing... grey yoga pants and a black "Mom to the fourth power" t-shirt from Hearts last year. I just got home from the gym. : )

I am creating... a book. Today... just a chapter.

I am going... to check out a gymnastics studio today for Elizabeth.

I am reading... Fearless by Max Lucado and The Time Traveler's Wife. Yeah, I have four kids, I cannot read anything quickly! : )

I am hoping... to hear from a possible publisher for my devotional materials. It is a long shot, but OH MY would I be thrilled!

I am hearing... praise music from my ipod and wishing we hadn't lost Rich Mullins so soon.

Around the house... Some windows are open and a fresh breeze is blowing in....

One of my favorite things... HOPE. I need it, even just a little bit, to get through any given day. When the hope can help me to focus on things that may be to come, it's all the better.

A few plans for the rest of the week... help the kids get caught up on sleep, follow up on a few conversations had at Hearts at Home, work out every morning, start building the summer calendar.

Looking for other writers on this topic?

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings on your day!

No comments: